Hello. I'm a husband, father of 4, programmer, Australian-American, and occasional gamer. My sex chromosomes are XY.
My interests include:
- Programming, especially with C.
- Internet/web decentralization.
- Web reform, and simplification. Small, light websites.
- Text-based web and computer usage.
- Digital privacy.
- Old computers and computer equipment.
- Old video games.
- European history, especially Anglo-Saxon England.
There is nothing public there, but regardless, these are my GitLab and GitHub accounts. My email address is the same as edward.willisnet.io, except the first "." is an "@".
These are some interesting websites that I'd like to share:
- lunduke.com: The homepage of Free Software advocate Bryan Lunduke.
- lloydianaspects.co.uk: The homepage of YouTuber Nikolas Lloyd (Lindybeige). Amusing thoughts on history, and human psychology.
- cat-v.org: A page created by someone called Uriel who is now deceased. Very interesting website. Be sure to check out the "Harmful" section.
- lukesmith.xyz: The homepage of YouTuber Luke Smith.
- softpanorama.org: A collection of articles spanning from 1989 to today.
- unixsheikh.com: Articles about *NIX, especially BSD.
Note: Listing these links is not an endorsement of everything (or anything) that appears on these websites, or of anyone connected to them.